New Kid On the Block

A registry of owners and their brand of vehicle

Postby Wayner » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 am

You should get on e of those garage door posters for the side of your tent...

8-[
Wayner
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Postby fishboal » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 am

LOL now wouldn't that be beyond coo! I'm be the talk of the tent.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
fishboal

Postby WasserSpyder » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:53 am

Chris,

We began fitting options to your car this morning. If you'd like me to e-mail you some photographs to keep you going, just PM me a good e-mail address and I am happy to do so.

All the best
Carey Hines
Special Edition, Inc.
www.beckspeedster.com
WasserSpyder
Moderator-Contributing Vendor
Moderator-Contributing Vendor

Postby Goofycat » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 am

Chris, why not cut to the chase and just post your address here with requests from you or your buddies for gun cleaning stuff (I hear Boresnakes are in high demand), or whatever you guys lack that the Army doesn't supply. If you have the means to shoot pictures to us, I am certain that we would appreciated them. The only stuff we get to see is that which is on the news media, and most of it is always negative.
Goofycat
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Postby fishboal » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:32 am

Carey, Pm Sent

Break

Goofycat, we've got plenty of bore snakes the great state of Ok and Ga sent plenty of those with us and they've gotten us some of that \"slick\" mil tec lube that doesn't gum up like ole CLP on our M4s I know my guys could always use \"pogie bate\" (goodies munchies etc) we did just get some squirt guns in and they liked those.

As for the media... yeah, I'm excited about them and how \"positive\" they are. They leave out the good stuff our counterparts the ANA are doing. The ANA are going after the TB (Taliban yes just like the dieses they are). Granted some of what I can tell has to be stripped down to avoid any possible OPSEC getting out. I can tell you that right now the election on 20 Aug is well planned for and all the key elements have their plans in place for it.

As for pics got a bunch of those from us going out and from prior teams going out and \"mingling\" with the good Afghan people.

Camp Clark
C.Boal
4-1-203
FOB Salerno
APO AI 09314
fishboal

Postby Goofycat » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:44 am

Chris, I would send some candy and munchies, but knowing how the PO can either melt chocolate or pulverize potato chips, do you have any other less destructible things you need? I read somewhere that baby-wipes were always a good option. But if pogie-bait and munchies are what you would like, so be it. Just make sure you keep your teeth clean (I am a retired dentist) and be safe when you \"mingle.\" We value you guys more than you will ever know.
Goofycat
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Postby fishboal » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 am

I've got some 18-20 something guys working with w/me. I think of their \"refined\" palets. As for being safe when mingling... we have a saying, \"always have a plan to kill everyone we meet\".
fishboal

Previous

Return to Owners Registry