Cars at the Club car show and track drive at TMS

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Cars at the Club car show and track drive at TMS

Postby mr.t » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:36 pm

To: All interested persons
Weather depending, there will be another monthly 'Cars at the Club' car show and track drive Saturday, 15 August from 8a-11a at the Texas Motor Speedway along the 35 fwy just N of Alliance Airport. It is always a good time with many different type vehicles present(with the exception of our own type cars!). I have not yet seen a Spyder/Speedster. Let's make this a regular appearance local owners! Easy drive to the track AND after 1130a, you can take your car on the 1.5 mile Speedway track for some lead/follow laps. Good opportunity for in-car video! Good times!!
Contact me in a PM if you want further intel re this event. Let's start a trend with regular get-togethers and drives with our cars.
later...mr.t
mr.t
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Re: Cars at the Club car show and track drive at TMS

Postby Nimbusnic » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:05 am

Mr. T,

My car is currently on a truck heading this way. I'm hopeful it will arrive in time, but in case it does not, count me in for next month. I will also be there at TMS the day before (Friday) for the Porsche Driving Experience. Should be a fun time!
Nimbusnic

Re: Cars at the Club car show and track drive at TMS

Postby mr.t » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:41 am

Nimbusnic, I won't be at the next Cars at the Club in August either as I will be in Coronado for a while.
I should make it to the Sept show but we need to hook up prior to that event. Let me know when u r available and we can meet up somewhere in between us as I am in Colleyville near Grapevine.
PM me if you would like to exchange cells.
later...mr.t
mr.t
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Re: TMS Cars at the Club car show/coffee klatch notice DFW a

Postby mr.t » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:53 am

To: All interested persons
Weather depending, there will be another monthly 'Cars at the Club' car show/coffee consumption Saturday, 19 Sept, from 8a-1130a at the Texas Motor Speedway Crystal parking lot on the South side of the facitlity, along the 35 fwy just N of Alliance Airport. It is always a good time with many different type vehicles present(with the exception of our own type cars!). I have not yet seen another Spyder/Speedster. Let's make this a regular appearance local owners!
later...mr.t
mr.t
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Return to Events