Spyder project for sale in Ontario Canada

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Spyder project for sale in Ontario Canada

Postby Tony46 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Canadian Spyder project for sale.
It is Wirth a heavy heart that I may have to sell my Spyder due to some family changes.
Perfect car for a Canadian buyer or a neighbour looking to benefit from the strength of their dollar. Here is what I have:

The body is a Vintage, bought from Greg who has spent countless hours emailing me directions and encouragement.

Engine -Subaru EJ254 with new timing belt, oil pump and water pump.

Transaxle - built by Rancho with the appropriate Spyder gearing

Wheels - wide 5 chrome with new Yokohama tires

Bilstein suspension, disk brakes all around. Gas tank and cap, ivory banjo steering wheel, gauges, PBS shifter with cables, pedals, emergency brake, red leather Spyder seats, wiring harness, partial aluminum interior completed…much more to list.

I am asking $25,000 (Canadian) OBO.

Email me for the quickest response at Antodono9406@gmail.com and pictures while I try to figure out how to post them.

Thanks to Larry, Greg, RBP, Tinyauto, Greenberg, and all the other members that have helped me along in the years.

The vehicle is currently located in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada.

Cheers,

Tony
Tony46
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Re: Spyder project for sale in Ontario Canada

Postby RBP » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:49 am

Sorry to hear you have to make a change in your plans to drive that 550. Best of luck to you with the sale and life.
Vintage, 2316 Type IV
RBP
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Return to Classifieds-For Sale/Wanted (Spyerclub assumes no responsibility for validity of vendors)