Chicago Area Owners? Can I Peruse Your Car?

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Chicago Area Owners? Can I Peruse Your Car?

Postby JFcars » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:01 am

Hi all:

New guy here. Long time lurker and admirer.

I've been a long time Lotus guy (3 Elises) - sold my last one last fall and without a toy this summer season. I'm revisiting going the 550 route. I've talked to a few folks here and there over the years (Geneva Concours, Road America, etc.) and visited Carey at Special Edition. Unfortunately, there are no cars there these days to be able to test out.

I'd like to see if there's any sort of get together and/or way to connect. Was hoping I might run into someone at the Fuel Fed Classics and Coffee in Winnetka yesterday - no luck.

In a perfect world, I could bribe you with a 12 pack of your favorite beer, but ideally I'm looking to explore the cars again - fit and finish, fit of me as a driver/comfort level and even driving dynamics (steering, braking, etc.).

If anyone can point me in the direction of local owners who might be willing to indulge me, I'd appreciate it greatly! Not like I can just pop over to Schaumburg or Westmont dealer row and test drive one!

Thanks in advance - Jeff
JFcars
Starting Member
Starting Member

Return to Classifieds-For Sale/Wanted (Spyerclub assumes no responsibility for validity of vendors)