SPYDERCLUB Grill Badges For Sale

Dario wants to sell off his inventory and a percentage goes to server fee's for this site.

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

SPYDERCLUB Grill Badges For Sale

Postby Larry Jowdy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 am

I have 11 SPYDERCLUB badges for sale. Last year I asked if it was time to order them. The vendor wanted a 40 piece order and only a few of you signed up so I dropped the idea. A while back, the vendor changed his minimum order to 25 and I fronted a BUNCH of money for the order.. I've already sold 14 to those who ordered last year.

If you want a badge, it's going to be a long while before I order them again. The photo of the badge is the NEW badge with the correct left rear wheel

The cost is $65.00 which includes mailing to the USA. Those of you from another country, the cost is $80.00 and in all cases (foreign and domestic) I'd prefer you to send the money via PAYPAL as "friends and family" (PAYPAL address LJOWDY@AOL.COM)

In all cases, send an email to LEJOWDY@YAHOO.COM with your full name, user name and your full mailing address.
Attachments
20170323_102352 (Small).jpg
Larry Jowdy
Site Administrator
Larry Jowdy
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Re: SPYDERCLUB Grill Badges For Sale

Postby Larry Jowdy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 am

Soon it will be the year 2018 and I have to pay server fee's and pay for the domain name. So, buying a badge contributes to those costs. I have several available and if you don't have one, they make a great gift or accessory to your car. All the info is in the message above on how to make the purchase. Thanks in advance
Larry Jowdy
Site Administrator
Larry Jowdy
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Return to Dario's Marketplace