Special Edition - Carey - and a MD mechanic recommendation

Vendor Advisories, Kudos, recommendations, etc.

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Special Edition - Carey - and a MD mechanic recommendation

Postby Drummerskey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Just wanted to give a special thank you to Carey at Special Edition. I bought a used Beck from a dealership and he has been very generous with his time even though I didn't spend money with him directly. He has researched my car and answered all of my questions...........quickly.

If anyone needs a competent VW mechanic in the Baltimore MD area, I would also like to highly recommend VW Joe :) http://evwparts.com/index.asp

I found his shop on the Samba website with a recommendation that he does good work and will not do anything that doesn't need to be done. He has previously worked on another local Spyder and is very familiar with the car and everything on the car. I haven't bought any parts from him yet but plan to. He quickly fixed a few items and did some general maintenance work for me and pointed out a few things that I didn't see. He also took cars out of his garage to keep my car indoors. His shop is cash only.
Scratch and Sniff model avaiable
Drummerskey

Re: Special Edition - Carey - and a MD mechanic recommendati

Postby daVinci 550 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:51 am

I'm not sure where you live Drummersky, but I also found a very good VW/Porsche and race car mechanic at York Automotive, in Mount Airy, MD. He installed my engine and made necessary adjustments, etc. to my Vintage. I am very pleased with his work.
Matthew Gardiner
Vintage Spyder #412

Digital Media & Graphic Design
http://www.matthewgardinerdesign.com
daVinci 550
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Return to Vendor Discussions