I had hoped most members had class?

Don your flame-proof suit and come on in! IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET OUT!!!!
Post anything you wish within reason that is \"off-topic\" from a Spyder.

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

I had hoped most members had class?

Postby Greenberg » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:36 pm

These are the posts that have recently recieved from Yamabice.

I post them as it is clear that after over 4000 posts and always doing my best to contribute to the quality of this site and having fun, there are always members that have little to no contribution and are purely self serving. Yama, in the future, have the class to at very least joust in the open. The following are recently recieved in private message from Yama.

\"Oh, so you're going to play the Moses card again? Yes, by all means, I should respect The Elders. Even arrogant, poutine-gobblers like you.\"

\"Perhaps, this also speaks for itself:

*beep* Off.\"

\"I can't tell if you're accusing me or agreeing with me. Are you saying that my banter and drivel is tiresome? Or are you agreeing with me that the banter and drivel is tiresome?

Would you mind clarifying what you meant? Thanks.\"
Ya gotta drive it like ya stole it!
Greenberg
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Postby prototype4 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Greenberg, your candor is breathtaking, but that LARRYLOCKTM has a finality when it \"clanks\" [:0] .
He's been using it, ya know.
Ohhhhhh........I'm a lumberjack and I'm OKAY,
prototype4
Old Timer
Old Timer

Postby nikojo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:52 pm

\"Can't we all just get along?!\"..........sometimes people say stupid things in private (especially over email) that they otherwise would never say.

I hear the clank coming.....hoping I got this in before the clank.
So how many replicar 550s can drive on the head of a pin?
nikojo
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Postby gotowo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

The LARRYLOCKTM has obviously worked on you Proto - the last few days you have kept posts down to 4 lines and amazingly stayed on topic - there is hope... ;) :D

As for others, I found a good forum for them...

http://www.legendfire.com/

Danny - get the popcorn...
Building the dream - http://www.type550.com
Vintage racing posters - http://posters.type550.com/
gotowo
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Re:

Postby prototype4 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 pm

nikojo wrote:"Can't we all just get along?!"..........sometimes people say stupid things in private (especially over email) that they otherwise would never say.

I hear the clank coming.....hoping I got this in before the clank.

Oh......its been occurring in plain view and broad daylight on this website too. :D
prototype4
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re:

Postby prototype4 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

gotowo wrote:The LARRYLOCKTM has obviously worked on you Proto - the last few days you have kept posts down to 4 lines and amazingly stayed on topic - there is hope... ;) :D

As for others, I found a good forum for them...

http://www.legendfire.com/

Danny - get the popcorn...

You just don't know how I loathe to confess to my own indiscretions (takes too much time). Thats why.
The forum you listed mentions in the "shoutbox" that "it is pretty dead around here". Our crew could change that PDQ :D .
prototype4
Old Timer
Old Timer

Postby YamaBice » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Greenberg, classy move to take a private conversation and post it publicly. Also, a classy move to only tell your side of the story and conveniently leave out the personal attack by you that started the whole thing and led me to ask for an \"off-the-record\" clarification of what you meant.

I don't see why you feel the need to stir up a fecal-storm in front of everyone. But, if that's your childish game, then so be it.
YamaBice
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Re:

Postby prototype4 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:01 pm

YamaBice wrote:Greenberg, classy move to take a private conversation and post it publicly. Also, a classy move to only tell your side of the story and conveniently leave out the personal attack by you that started the whole thing and led me to ask for an "off-the-record" clarification of what you meant.

I don't see why you feel the need to stir up a fecal-storm in front of everyone. But, if that's your childish game, then so be it.

OH_NO [:0]
prototype4
Old Timer
Old Timer

Postby Larry Jowdy » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:18 am

I really wish I had a handle on people's personalities and why they feel it necessary to \"get their point across at all cost\"

Early on, one of our former members was that way and I fell into the trap of calling him on every lie he told. Quickly, I realized that 2 things were occurring, first, I firmly believe he was \"baiting me\" and I was taking the bait. Second, he was a pathological liar and had to try and convince everyone that he was smarter than them even if it was necessary to insult everyone.

After a while, I just let him rant and rave and life was easier when i wasn't having to \"police\" his actions.

Ladies and Gentlemen, remember this and although it's directed at oration and not the written word, it's clearly the root problem here.

\"It's not what you say, but how you say it\"

It's even tougher when dealing with the written word since no vocal infliction can be added. The only thing we have are emoticons and those aren't worth a damn. My suggestion is to \"READ AND RE-READ\" what you write before you send it...

Truthfully, I'm getting a bit tired of playing the mediator and I wish all of you would READ THE RULES posted at the top of each forum. If you can't find the rules then click on this link:

http://www.spyderclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5917
Larry Jowdy
Site Administrator
Larry Jowdy
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Return to Off Topic (formerly Flamers)