Marine Protected Areas

Don your flame-proof suit and come on in! IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET OUT!!!!
Post anything you wish within reason that is \"off-topic\" from a Spyder.

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Postby Goofycat » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Regarding how we are getting screwed by bureaucracies: Administrations are increasingly using Executive Orders and regulatory bureaucracies to make an end-run around constitutional rights and duly enacted Congressional laws in many fields, much of it in a way that falls under \"administrative law\" and is tried outside the appellate court system and therefore never stands a chance for true judicial review, including ruling by the Supreme Court. It is truly a shadow government that has been slowly creeping out of the shadows for decades.
Goofycat
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Re:

Postby prototype4 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Goofycat wrote:Regarding how we are getting screwed by bureaucracies: Administrations are increasingly using Executive Orders and regulatory bureaucracies to make an end-run around constitutional rights and duly enacted Congressional laws in many fields, much of it in a way that falls under "administrative law" and is tried outside the appellate court system and therefore never stands a chance for true judicial review, including ruling by the Supreme Court. It is truly a shadow government that has been slowly creeping out of the shadows for decades.

When trusting folks buy into the arguement that fleeting current issues require an equally expedient executive reaction (without consultation or consent beforehand) they become liable for that consequence. All confidence men know this technique.
Ohhhhhh........I'm a lumberjack and I'm OKAY,
prototype4
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Marine Protected Areas

Postby Goofycat » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 am

Larry Jowdy wrote:I've heard that fish have a memory span of 3 seconds

Sounds like some people I know....me included. #-o
Goofycat
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Previous