Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Don your flame-proof suit and come on in! IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET OUT!!!!
Post anything you wish within reason that is \"off-topic\" from a Spyder.

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:54 am

smonop wrote:I want to be clear and give credit where credit is due, never have I had an issue purely customer service wise with Greg or his shop, always returns calls, always knows the car, always can solve the problem. Greg's issue has never been customer service, he needs a better book keeper / accountant! : )

[V] Oh he never e-mails back or call back..... he steals money and let us .......thats how it feels...i payed 3800$ for parts morre than one year ago and still.....nothing it's a shame for the US :-\"
sander 550

Postby Larry Jowdy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:59 am

Are you absolutely sure you haven't recently received an email from Greg?
Larry Jowdy
Site Administrator
Larry Jowdy
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby &1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:30 am

Do you have insider information :D

I can imagine being sick when I would have ordered for over $ 3,000 of stuff and even after more than a year would not have received anything. And I can imagine being sick when the seller doesn't react to any letters, telephone calls or e-mails I'd write in order to find out what's wrong and why my parts have not been sent. I can imagine furthermore that I would demand a refund of the money that's been paid and when I paid by Paypal or creditcard I can imagine that I would look into possibilities to get my money refunded that way (and even accept a reasonable 'loss').

I cannot imagine however that I would stalk a forum every day, week or month with my stupidity: one warning (or perhaps two) should be enough...
&1

Postby sander 550 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:39 am

Larry Jowdy wrote:Are you absolutely sure you haven't recently received an email from Greg?

Ohhhhh your frends, AFTER ONE YEAR YESTERDAY AN E-MAIL......"I LL E-MAIL YOU END OF THIS WEEK WITH A LIST OF PARTS I 'LL SENT......AFTER ONE YEAR THATS SERVICE.....AFTER $360,- TELEPHONE COSTS....SERVICE... ](*,)
sander 550

Postby sander 550 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 am

I cannot imagine however that I would stalk a forum every day, week or month with my stupidity: one warning (or perhaps two) should be enough...[/quote]

YEH BUT IF I SEE THORE REACTIONS I LIKE TO HAVE MY STORY ALSO, OR IS THIS ONLY FOR....FRENDS OF GREG THIS FORUM....
sander 550

Postby Larry Jowdy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:15 am

Sander, it has nothing to do with friendship as I have repeatedly told Greg that his business practices leave a lot to be desired...

Everyone, by now, knows that you have a problem and that Greg apparently hasn't come through with your order.

I just wanted to point out that your statement that Greg NEVER emails you was false.

As has been pointed out by others and myself, what do you think you're going to gain by continually crying about this situation. After 11 pages I would think you've made your point. As such, I'm locking this thread... When you get your parts then you're welcome to post that information.
Larry Jowdy
Site Administrator
Larry Jowdy
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Previous

Return to Off Topic (formerly Flamers)