Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Don your flame-proof suit and come on in! IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET OUT!!!!
Post anything you wish within reason that is \"off-topic\" from a Spyder.

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 pm

duck944t wrote:This has to be one of the longest threads... I would have resorted to a baseball bat to his knee caps by now. I don't understand why you deal with him...why wouldn't you just cancel your orders and put in a credit card claim to cancel and refund?? I just don't get it...why even give him any satisfaction of selling you anything [?]
Enough already. Buy your stuff somewhere else.



yes I paid bank to bank....if i knew this before....

I'm wondering how he deals at home :D if he also promis his wife and kids things and never make them come treu

:^o
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby RS-60 mark » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:45 am

VintageGreg wrote: I did in fact take an order from Sander which included parts for NL Spyder. I did accept money for those parts and had every intention of sending them in a prompt manner however, issues arose that prevented me from completing the order. I had a customer order a car and it was completed with a minimal down payment. The customer was unable to pay for the car thus forcing me to go through the lien sale process which is still in progress.

Now there is a comment that should strike worst fears into the dreams of anyone who has given Vintage money and has not received their product yet. Can anyone spell b -a - n - k -r - u - p - t - c - y. Say it out loud a couple of times then read Greg's comment again. Draw your own conclusions.

Check out his crazy logic: He can't send you your stuff that you already paid for because . . . . because . . . . because you already paid for yours but somebody else didn't pay for theirs? What did he do with YOUR money (as if we didn't know).

It sounds like Greg is on his way out, finally. Too bad for those of you who get burned, but fortunately we are coming to an end to the long list of Vintage Victims. Good riddance to him. :nana: :nana:
Last edited by RS-60 mark on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RS-60 mark
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:00 am
Location: Windsor, California

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby RS-60 mark » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 am

VintageGreg wrote: service will still be available to current Vintage Spyder owners and hopefully once the economy stabilizes, things will return to normal.

Return to normal??? [:0] [:0] [:0]

There is a thought for you!! Don't we all know Greg's definition of "normal" ???

"Normal" is the previous 9 pages of this thread! Who in their right mind wants to return to "nomal"??? #-o [V] [V]
Last edited by RS-60 mark on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RS-60 mark
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:00 am
Location: Windsor, California

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 am

RS-60 mark wrote:
VintageGreg wrote: service will still be available to current Vintage Spyder owners and hopefully once the economy stabilizes, things will return to normal.

Return to normal??? [:0] [:0] [:0]

There is a thought for you!! Return to normal???

"Normal" is the previous 9 pages of this thread! Who in their right mind wants to return to "nomal"??? :D :D :D



The only thing we all want is that this Greg will sent us or our parts or our money back.

He is just ruing our lives stealing money from people who like to have a hobby.

[:(!]
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby RS-60 mark » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:57 am

Sander -- sadly, Greg has a long history of ruining dreams before getting started on ruining yours. Good luck on receiving all of your parts. I wouldn't expect ever seeing a refund of your money.
User avatar
RS-60 mark
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:00 am
Location: Windsor, California

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm

RS-60 mark wrote:Sander -- sadly, Greg has a long history of ruining dreams before getting started on ruining yours. Good luck on receiving all of your parts. I wouldn't expect ever seeing a refund of your money.

`

Mark I did not get 25% off the parts I orderd [:(!] I hope Greg is sending soon the other 75% #-o
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:24 am

sander 550 wrote:
RS-60 mark wrote:Sander -- sadly, Greg has a long history of ruining dreams before getting started on ruining yours. Good luck on receiving all of your parts. I wouldn't expect ever seeing a refund of your money.

`

Mark I did not get 25% off the parts I orderd [:(!] I hope Greg is sending soon the other 75% #-o



Last week (monday 19th) I spoke with Greg, he was preparing the next bax for sending out parts.....he told me that I'll be informed when he sent this......

Till now no information.....we living in 2012....we have phones...mails.... [:(!] [V] ](*,)
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 am

an other week over and still no reaction..... :^o :^o

Next week a frend of me is going to california, and I think i'll ask him to make 5 minuts for me [8D]
Yust found out that even the parts he sent are not complete....missing rubbers for the lights missing one backplate and lampholder.....so again we can still doing nothing
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am

Get not any reaction from Greg....
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 am

sander 550 wrote:Get not any reaction from Greg....



Did anyone have had contact with Greg those days #-o

He is not replying to any e-mail / phone / voicemails etc...... [V]
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:23 am

[:(!] [:(!] [:(!] [:(!] [:(!] [:(!] [:(!] [:(!]

Still nothing, and if I call him he shouts.....
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby RS-60 mark » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 am

Just out of curiosity: Are there any spyderclub members who would recommend Vintage Spyders to a friend or acquaintance as a supplier they can depend on to be reliable, responsive, and honest?

Personally, I wouldn't wish the previous 9 pages of this thread on any friend of mine, or an acquaintance, or even an enemy!
User avatar
RS-60 mark
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:00 am
Location: Windsor, California

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Last week Greg sent an e-mail " i'll inform you friday"

Gess what..... Nothing

Yeh he did not wrote what date ](*,)

We can understand in europe why it went wrong in the US if all buisseness is done like this :D

Thank god that not all are the Same as him otherwise we can not trust any!
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby Ralf » Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 am

Your anger is absolutely understandable and I don´t want to sound impolite, but things can go wrong everywhere. You made bad experiences - you´re not alone with that - and I am sorry for. But what is your expectation from this forum?
Ralf
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 am
Location: Germany

Re: Waiting on Last Parts from Vintage

Postby sander 550 » Sat May 05, 2012 3:06 am

Ralf wrote:Your anger is absolutely understandable and I don´t want to sound impolite, but things can go wrong everywhere. You made bad experiences - you´re not alone with that - and I am sorry for. But what is your expectation from this forum?


What do you expect? What do you mean? I think every body like to have à car finished only without parts this not working!

I just like that
User avatar
sander 550
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 am
Location: Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic (formerly Flamers)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests