moved question from new member RBP

General Site feedback and Issues/questions

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

Posting

Postby RBP » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:24 am

I am not sure where to direct a question so I am directing it here, nothing else seems obvious. I have made an effort to post replies, sometimes it works sometimes not. Is there timwe delays? Is there a limit to the amount of text?
RBP
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Postby Dave Avery » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:33 am

Hi there

Depending upon where you are, you may have internet latency, but describe your problem further.
David Avery
09 Porsche 911 TT Cab | 08 BMW 135i DD visit my e-business company
Dave Avery
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby RBP » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:30 am

Under Classifieds, Purchasing a 550 I entered a long response on the 19th or 20th of this month. It did not post. I used the same method as I am right now in this response. Also I seem to have some messages in my sent box and some in my out box. Have the messages in both been sent? If not how do I initiate a send for those in the out box?
RBP
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Postby Dave Avery » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:46 pm

Hmmm... inbox and outbox are for Private messages, and have nothing to do with postings on the forums. Your out box holds messages sent to a person until they are delivered, and your sent box holds copies of messages sent then read. You can use the test forum to post away if you like and report back your exact problems.

When posting on a forum on the internet, lots can happen. Your internet connection can drop. Approxamately after 30 minutes with no internet activity, your session can time out, etc.

My only thought is for you to try again and let us know exactly what problems you are experiencing.

Thanks,
DMA
Dave Avery
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Return to Site Feedback