E-Mail settings

Moderator: Larry Jowdy

E-Mail settings

Postby Larry Jowdy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:29 am

I know that many of you have changed E-Mail accounts. Please go to "User Control Panel" located in the upper left of your screen. Click the "Profile" tab. Then click on "Edit ACcount Settings" located on the left side of that screen. There you'll be able to change your email address.

thanks
Larry Jowdy
Site Administrator
Larry Jowdy
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

outbox?

Postby Hangtime » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:08 am

Hello Larry. Sorry to trouble you with this but I have sent a few PMs to people and notice that they are still shown in my "Outbox." However, when hit submit, it says that the message has been sent. Do I need to do something else to send a message? Does it need to be approved by the moderator before it can be sent? If so, one of the outbox messages dates from 2017 and I don't remember getting a reply. Does that mean it is "stuck?" Thanks for any insight. Sorry to trouble you with this.
Hangtime
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: E-Mail settings

Postby Larry Jowdy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:06 am

The PM's remain in your"outbox" until they are read by the person you sent it to.
Larry Jowdy
Site Administrator
Larry Jowdy
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby Hangtime » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:30 am

Thanks. Sorry to bother you with that one. New member.
Hangtime
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby RS-60 mark » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:58 am

Hangtime: Don't be sorry; I'm glad you asked! I didn't know that's how it worked, and I'm hardly a "new member".

You'll find that a LOT of questions get asked on spyderclub, and ALL of them get answered. When somebody asks a question, somebody else get to learn something. If you didn't ask, I would never have known. So never feel intimidated as a "new member" that your question will be trivialized or scoffed by "old timers". Even us "old timers" like to find an answer we didn't know before, and if we already know the answer; we'll be glad to share it.

PS: Welcome to spyderclub
RS-60 mark
$$Donating Member$$
$$Donating Member$$

Return to 356 talk